We offer gentle, stress free, caring dental services in a relaxed environment
At TTH Family dental practice, we provide friendly, professional service for you and your family. We serve Morrisville, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and all surrounding communities. Our services include general dentistry, cosmetic, restorative and periodontal.
Our general services include:
- Regular checkups/Dental Physical
- New Patient Examinations/Dental Physical
- Oral Cancer Screening/Oral ID
- Oral hygiene education
- Adult cavity prevention
- Periodontal therapy/Gum Disease Assessment and Treatment
- TMJ evaluation and Treatment
- Cosmetic Concerns Evaluation and options for Treatment
Our Cosmetic Services include:
- In office power bleaching
- Take Home Whitening
- Cosmetic Contouring
Our Restorative Services include:
- CERCE Crowns (Done in 1 office visit)
- Implant Restoration
- Non surgical periodontal treatment
- Night guards
Dentistry for Special Needs Patient in the Operating Room
People with special needs are often unable to tolerate a routine dental visit. They may require treatment under general anesthesia for a comprehensive oral examination and a full-mouth series of X rays to diagnose any dental problems.
Other prevalent reasons for treatment under general anesthesia for people with special needs include:
- Corrective procedures for children with severe wear of their teeth due to grinding or clenching (bruxism).
- Dental decay from ingesting high-calorie substances required for feeding problems, which promote tooth decay.
- Extraction to allow permanent teeth to erupt when it does not occur naturally.
- Fractured teeth resulting from falls, requiring fillings or extractions.
- Scaling of the teeth or gum surgery to correct overgrown gums or to remove tarter build up.
- Severe anxiety
- An inability to cooperate due to age, compromised health, special needs or extensive dental needs.
Dr. Tasha Hinton is one of the few general dentists in the state of North Carolina that is fully credentialed to perform dentistry in the operating room. Patients who can benefit from this service include children in need of extensive dental work, special needs patients, medically-compromised patients, or those with severe dental anxiety.
Cases are performed at WakeMed Hospital in Raleigh, NC.